Great Parks of Hamilton County will develop a comprehensive master plan with the direction of an advisory committee composed of community and business leaders.
The plan’s purpose is to develop a strategy for Great Parks’ facilities, parks, programs and services that addresses the community’s demographic, social, health and wellness needs. Working with planning consulting firm MKSK, the advisory committee will develop key steps that include a public engagement process, data collection/analysis and the plan itself.
The advisory committee, which began meeting in September, will meet approximately six times over the 18-month planning process, The first meeting was in September. The plan will be presented at the final meeting in December 2018.
The process is being led by Great Parks executive director Jack Sutton. Other representatives include:
- Linda Antus, president and CEO, Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network
- Clifford A. Bailey, president and CEO, TechSoft Systems
- Karen Bankston, associate dean, University of Cincinnati
- Cory Christopher, director, Center for Conservation at Cincinnati Nature Center
- Jennifer Chubinski, vice president of Innovation and Learning at Interact for Health
- Myrita Craig, CEO at Sapientia Consulting
- Eric Kearney, president and CEO, Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce
- Marian Barrett Leibold, consultant, The Yunker Group
- Dave Neyer, principal, STNL Development
- Tony Rosiello, director-guardianship/public information officer, Hamilton County Probate Court
- Katrina Rugless, director of enrollment and student development-Cstate Accelerate, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Eric Russo, executive director, The Hillside Trust
- Amy Searcy, judge, Hamilton County Domestic Relations Court
- Tye Smith, human resources director, City of Forest Park
- Tim Steigerwald, senior vice president, Messer Construction
- William Thomas, co-founder, Mortar
- Amy Thompson, Leadership Cincinnati, Leadership Action, alumni director at Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Lincoln Ware, talk show host, Radio One
- Melissa Wideman, vice president of community relations, Casetellini Management Co.
- Kevin Wimmer, owner/trainer, ELMNTL Fitness.
Information: Jennifer Sivak, 513-521-7275 or email@example.com