Thursday, May 26, 6-9:30 p.m.; Receptions Event Center, Erlanger
Which local celebrity has the chops – and the legs – to win the fourth annual “Dancing with the CLC Stars” competition?
Inspired by ABC-TV’s “Dancing with the Stars,” the contest pairs eight local celebrities with professionals from Arthur Murray Dance Center. The event will benefit Children’s Law Center.
This year’s dancing stars are:
- Jennifer Kinsley, associate professor of law, Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Elizabeth Knight, senior counsel, Toyota
- Leisa Mulcahy, program director, Leadership Northern Kentucky
- Leah Zipperstein, managing editor, Cincinnati Refined
- David Armstrong, president, Thomas More College
- Joe Bayer, engineer, Turner Construction Co
- Brent Cooper, president, C-Forward
- Jamie Ramsey, partner, Calfee, Halter & Griswold
Guest judges will rate the dancers, but anyone can influence the outcome by purchasing votes for a favorite dancer. Every dollar equals one vote – and voting is open online.
Even tickets are $50 and $100. Admission also includes finger food, beer and wine. The event also will include open dancing before and after the competition, as well as exhibition dancing by Arthur Murray Dance Center professionals.
Info: childrenslawky.org or 859-431-3313