Sunday, June 12, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
For the 39th year, the Ault Park Concours d’Elegance will bring a display of spectacular automobiles to Cincinnati – made even more special this year because the featured marque is Ferrari – an Italian icon.
Displays will include “100 Years of BMW,” “The Cars of Donald Healey,” “All-American Workhorse – the Pickup Truck” and “50th Anniversary of the Ford GT40 1-2-3 Sweep of LeMans.”
The show also will feature 13 regular classes of classic, vintage and exotic automobiles and motorcycles.
Sunday-only pre-show adult tickets are $20, or four for $60, through 8 p.m. June 5. Day-of-show tickets are $25 or $15 for students (with student ID); children 12 and under will be admitted free.
Three special events lead up to Sunday’s display at Ault Park:
- Cruisin’ for a Cure Party, Friday, June 10, 7 p.m.
- This fundraiser will be at the Cincinnati Masonic Center, downtown. UC President Santa J. Ono will be the featured speaker. Tickets are $145, or $1,200 for a benefactor table of eight.
- Countryside Car Tour, Saturday, June 11, noon.
- The tour to Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum in Hamilton departs from Mariemont Square. Participation is limited to 70 cars. Tickets are $40 per car.
- Hangar Party, Saturday, June 11, 5 p.m.
This party in a hangar will take place at Executive Jet Management, Lunken Airport. Tickets are $95.
Tickets to the pre-Concours events and weekend packages are available through 8 p.m. June 5.
The nonprofit Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance Foundation manages the Ault Park Concours d’Elegance. Proceeds benefit the Arthritis Foundation, with a focus on juvenile arthritis.
For tickets: 321-1951 or ohioconcours.com