People Working Cooperatively received more than $110,000 in grants to be used for critical home repairs and modifications for low-income, elderly and disabled homeowners.
- $17,000 from Middletown Community Foundation for repairs in Middletown.
- $50,000 from an anonymous donor for modifications in Northern Kentucky.
- $16,113 from Home Builders Association for veterans’ home repairs and modifications.
- $17,500 from Wohgelmuth Herschede Foundation for modifications for mobility.
- $10,000 from Charles H. Dater Foundation in support of summer student service group projects.