Movers & Makers Digital Edition
Subscribe to our digital edition (Free!), and we will let you know when each new issue is available online. Digital editions are archived for one year.
Movers & Makers in Print
13,000 FREE copies are distributed to hundreds of locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, including many of our advertisers, plus community gathering spots such as coffee shops, book stores, museums, theaters, and many of the Public Libraries of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
Or have M&M delivered to your home or office.
- Luckman Coffee, both locations
- Anderson Center bus terminal
- Jungle Jim’s / Eastgate
- Mayerson JCC
- Blue Ash YMCA
- Marx Bagels
- Esquire Theatre
- The Carnegie, Covington
- Metropolitan Club, Rivercenter, Covington
- Johnny Chan’s
- Whole Foods
- Street box in front of The Echo
- Hyde Park Wine and Spirits
- Coffee Please
- Mariemont Theatre
- Dilly Bistro
- Original Pancake House
- Pipkin’s Market
- Party Source
- York Street Cafe
- (Downtown) Vine Street near 5th – near the drive-up entrance to the Westin Hotel
- (Downtown) Walnut Street near 6th – in front of Nada and across from the Contemporary Arts Center
- (Hyde Park Square) Edwards Road in front of The Echo Restaurant
More, well-stocked locations:
- Jungle Jim’s in Fairfield
- Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Contemporary Arts Center, 6th and Walnut
- Coffee Emporium, OTR and Hyde Park
For specific locations near you or to suggest NEW locations for distribution, contact the publisher.
Back Issues of Print Editions
Email emariner(at)moversmakers.org about availability of hard copies of back issues. Cost: $10 each.