Movers & Makers Digital Edition
Subscribe to our digital edition (Free!), and we will let you know when each new issue is available online. Digital editions are archived for one year.
Movers & Makers in Print
15,000 FREE copies are distributed to hundreds of locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, including many of our advertisers, plus community gathering spots such as coffee shops, book stores, museums, theaters, and many of the Public Libraries of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
West Side readers: Look for Movers & Makers in North Side Bank and Trust locations and Corner BLOC Coffee in Price Hill. Feel free to suggest more places!
Select Kroger stores (in rack near exits):
- Hyde Park – 3760 Paxton Ave.
- Anderson Township – 7580 Beechmont Ave.
- Mariemont – 7385 Wooster Pike
- Montgomery – 9939 Montgomery Rd.
- Harpers Point – 11390 Montgomery Rd.
- Blue Ash – 4100 Hunt Rd.
- Oakley Station – 4613 Marburg Ave.
- Madeira – 6950 Miami Ave.
- Ft. Mitchell, Ky. – 2150 Dixie Hwy.
- Newport Marketplace – 130 Pavilion Pkwy.
- (Downtown) Vine St. between 4th and 5th streets – near the drive-up entrance to the Westin Hotel
- (Downtown) Walnut St. near 6th St. – in front of Nada and across from the Contemporary Arts Center
- (Hyde Park Square) Edwards Rd. just north of Erie Ave. – in front of The Echo Restaurant
- (Mt. Adams) St. Gregory St. – in front of UDF
- (Northside) Hamilton Ave. – in front of Melt
More, well-stocked locations:
- Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Rookwood Pavilion and Crestview Hills, Ky.
- Whole Foods in Rookwood Commons
- Marx Hot Bagels in Blue Ash
- Blue Ash YMCA
- Jewish Community Center (JCC) in Amberley Village
- Queen City Racquet Club in Sharonville
- Jungle Jim’s in Fairfield and Eastgate
- Original Pancake House, Montgomery
- Esquire Theatre in Clifton
- Mariemont Theatre in Mariemont
- Museum Center at Union Terminal
- Contemporary Arts Center, 6th and Walnut
- Aronoff Center for the Arts, 6th and Walnut
For specific locations near you or to suggest NEW locations for distribution, contact the publisher.
Subscribe to print edition
Want Movers & Makers mailed to your home or office?
$12 for one year (11 issues) or $20 for two years (22 issues)
To subscribe, send a CHECK to:
Movers & Makers
P. O. Box 1177
Cincinnati, OH 45201
Include your name and complete mailing address, plus phone number or email, should we need to contact you about your subscription.
Back Issues of Print Editions
Email emariner(at)moversmakers.org about availability of hard copies of back issues. Cost: $10 each.