Each print issue will contain a special section focused on one topic* area within the nonprofit sector. These are the broad topics:
- February: Social justice
- March: Social services (Children and Youth)
- April: Parks, nature, environment
- May: Homelessness, plus fairs/festivals/markets
- June: Animal welfare
- July: Health care equity
- August: Education
- September: Performing arts
- October: Start-up nonprofits, plus BLINK and FotoFocus
- November: Giving issue: National Philanthropy Day honorees
- December/January (Winter): Nonprofits that serve nonprofits, holiday events
*The area of focus may be refined and narrowed as dictated by editorial decisions and advertising support.
Submit story ideas or content to email@example.com.
M&M publishing schedule.