Great Parks of Hamilton County is hosting five public listening sessions to gather comments about future funding for the park district. The funding includes three levy options recently approved by the Board of Park Commissioners, combined with a private funding strategy. The total amount generated would contribute to meeting critical infrastructure needs, as well as new park improvements recommended through public engagement in the Park and Facility Master Plan. The levy options include a 1.0 mill, 1.18 mill and a 1.25 mill levy.
Hamilton County residents are invited to attend these upcoming public listening sessions to learn more about the future funding of their parks. The Board of Park Commissioners will complete a final review of the levy options at their July regular meeting for consideration to place on the November ballot.
- June 30, 6-8 p.m., Winton Woods, Harbor, 10245 Winton Road, Cincinnati, OH 45231
- July 6, 6-8 p.m., Otto Armleder Memorial Park Trailhead, 5057 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
- July 7, 6-8 p.m., Sharon Woods Harbor, 4631 E. Kemper Road, Sharonville, OH 45241
- July 10, 8-10 a.m., Miami Whitewater Forest Harbor, 9001 Mt. Hope Road, Harrison, OH 45030
- July 12, 7-7:45 p.m., virtual